This job might no longer be available.
Game Creations Operations Engineers
6 days ago
The Information Technology group (EAIT) works as a global team to empower EA’s employees and business operations to be creative, collaborative, and productive. As a digital entertainment company, EA’s enterprise technology needs are diverse and span across game development, workforce collaboration, marketing, publishing, player experience, security, and corporate activities. Our mission is to bring creative technology services to each of these areas, working across the company to “ensure better play.”
You will report to the Customer Success Manager based in Bucharest, and you will have a team of supportive colleagues that would be happy to work with you in a flat organization structure where you will be encouraged to be part of a diverse team.
- Work with our Game Creation engineers and help them solve technical challenges
- Develop and test a service in production
- Work with other departments in EA to find solutions for our customer’s needs
- Create knowledge assets to help
- Focus on building and automating the our infrastructure and platforms
- Work is interdisciplinary virtual teams
The team operates in a 24x7 support model, so the ability of working shifts, weekend and holiday is required.
- Have experience of 3 years working with all customers
- Understand technology concepts - virtualization, operating systems (Linux, Windows), cloud (AWS, Azure), networking (IP, routing, firewall), source code management platforms (GitLab, GitHub), container systems (Docker, Kubernetes), scripting (Python, Bash, Powershell)
- Have the ability of expressing complex technical issues in simple and concise language
Qualification in Computer Engineering or relevant experience
The opportunity for you is to:
- Learn how to provide an enterprise level service to customers
- Develop your technology skills and become a versatile IT professional
- Become a DevOps engineer
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.