Game Core Library Engineer
6 days ago
As a Game Core Library Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the framework to design, operate, monitor and distribute interactive stories.
You will try to adapt to Ubisoft's internal tech stack whenever that makes sense
Your mission, if you accept it:
- Work with game teams as well as core server team to build and maintain modular layouts, reusable code, and libraries for future use for such things as localization, asset management, login, matchmaking, menus, dialogs, etc.
- Create and maintain automated tests to ensure quality and save time and money
- Work with game teams to ensure compatibility across device types, screen resolutions, configurations, etc.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Help set technical standards and best practices for the front end team
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Game development experience - understanding of the various components/issues relating to games
- Passion for creating well-structured, flexible, robust code, frameworks and templates
- Ability to create APIs/SDKs which are able to maintain backward compatibility
- Good communication skills, eagerness to understand and help and support game teams' needs.
- Experience integrating with third-party libraries and platforms
As a plus:
- Experience with Cocos Creator
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Danang:
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Unlimited access to Ubisoft games on Uplay
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance
- UBIVERSARY for your working milestones
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS5, switch…), coffee, tea and fresh fruits
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture, and one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio will focus on developing “Instant Games”, powered by HTML 5 technology, for several social platforms. This new playstyle has boomed significantly on social media on a worldwide scale boasting today millions of daily users. The teams at Ubisoft Da Nang will alsocollaborate with other studios on the development of mobile games.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.