Game Community Manager
Cluj-Napoca CJ ro
15 days ago
JOIN THE GAME!
At the Gameloft Cluj Studio, as a Game Community Manager, you will join a passionate group of gamers and top minds in the business of games. We are always on looking out for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for players.
You will be part of a large game development team, including game producers, programmers and creative teams as well as a global team of other Game Community Managers and Moderator in other studios across the globe. You will be the main link between Gameloft and our players’ community and will act as the "face" of Gameloft, ensuring that the Social Media and Community strategy is ideated and implemented.
Define Social and Community Actions
- Act as the Social Media and Community Management expert within a team of game developers;
- Formulate the Social Media and community strategy and implement it;
- Run innovative Social campaigns that capture the interest of your community and constantly drive both engagement rates and community size;
- Prepare creative briefs and manage all published content (images, video and written);
- Become the voice and face of the brand in livestreams;
- Develop and expand community outreach efforts: ambassador programs, Facebook groups, etc.;
- Keep an active stream of communication between the development team and the community;
- Monitor, listen and respond to the community in a “social” way;
- Identify the most common issues based on community feedback, regularly prepare internal reports ( app store reviews, escalations of high priority or frequent issues from Customer Care) and escalate issues quickly and efficiently to all relevant internal parties when necessary;
- Advocate for our players during planning meetings and internal processes;
Monitoring & Reporting
- Monitor discussions and trends within fan bases on all channels, including Social media channels and app store pages;
- Be on the lookout for the latest trends in Social media tools, applications, channels and advise the development team on potential opportunities;
- Conduct topical market research on trends affecting the wider gaming community;
- Regularly analyze your Social campaigns and translate the qualitative data results into actionable recommendations for future campaigns;
- Analyze and report Social Media performance to management on a monthly basis & share performance reports with game team management & HQ;
- 3+ years’ experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands;
- You demonstrate creativity and innovation with every campaign you run;
- You have some knowledge of graphic tools such as Photoshop or Video Editing software;
- You are a team player and can collaborate easily with others;
- You have a desire to actively seek answers to problems and you have the confidence to take the lead when necessary;
- You have a strong intuition and ability to identify potential negative community reaction or crisis in advance and prepare mitigation plans;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You have a passion for video games!
Why join us:
- Because you want to take part in the rise of a dynamic, stimulating, and captivating sector!
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work within a team made up of people motivated by, and passionate about, their field!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you love the idea of expanding your horizons within a cosmopolitan corporate culture and sharing your know-how with colleagues at the other end of the Earth!
- Because you want to work with renowned partners and clients such as Apple, Google, Nintendo, Disney, Marvel, and many others!
- Because you want to push technology to its limits – to succeed at creating console-quality games for mobile phones!
- Because you’re in search of great working conditions and benefits, all within a modern, friendly space!
- Or just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
- If one or more of these reasons speak to you, don’t hesitate to apply now!
What Gameloft Cluj can offer you even more?
- Lunch tickets.
- Short Friday.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- A chance to work in a real multinational team.
- A modern office complex including:
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company. All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.