Game Community Manager
12 days ago
At the Gameloft Kharkhiv Studio, as a Game Community Manager, you will join a passionate group of gamers and top minds in the business of games. We are always on looking out for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for players.
- 1-3 years' experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands;
- You demonstrate creativity and innovation with every campaign you run;
- You have some knowledge of graphic tools such as Photoshop or Video Editing software;
- You are a team player and can collaborate easily with others;
- You have a desire to actively seek answers to problems and you have the confidence to take the lead when necessary;
- You have a strong intuition and ability to identify potential negative community reaction or crisis in advance and prepare mitigation plans;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You have a passion for video games, movies or comics!
You will be part of a large game development team, including game producers, programmers and creative teams as well as a global team of other Game Community Managers and Moderator in other studios across the globe. You will be the main link between Gameloft and our players' community and will act as the "face" of Gameloft, ensuring that the Social Media and Community strategy is ideated and implemented.
Define Social and Community Actions
- Act as the Social Media and Community Management expert within a team of game developers;
- Formulate the Social Media and community strategy and implement it;
- Run innovative Social campaigns that capture the interest of your community and constantly drive both engagement rates and community size;
- Prepare creative briefs and manage all published content (images, video and written);
- Become the voice and face of the brand in livestreams.
- Keep an active stream of communication between the development team and the community;
- Monitor, listen and respond to the community in a "social" way;
- Identify the most common issues based on community feedback, regularly prepare internal reports and escalate issues quickly and efficiently to all relevant internal parties when necessary;
- Advocate for our players during planning meetings and internal processes.
Monitoring & Reporting
- Monitor discussions and trends within fan bases on all channels, including Social media channels and app store pages;
- Be on the lookout for the latest trends in Social media tools, applications, channels and advise the development team on potential opportunities;
- Conduct topical market research on trends affecting the wider gaming community;
- Regularly analyze your Social campaigns and translate the qualitative data results into actionable recommendations for future campaigns;
- Analyze and report Social Media performance to management on a monthly basis & share performance reports with game team management & HQ.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.
IN ORDER TO CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION, WE REQUIRE TO SEND FULL VERSION OF YOUR CV IN ENGLISH ONLY !
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios.
Gameloft Lviv is a young Studio that continues to grow, establishing a full development pipeline for mobile games.