This job might no longer be available.
Game Client Developer (C++, World of Tanks Blitz)
Moskva, Город Москва, Russia
19 days ago
Wargaming is expanding its World of Tanks Blitz team and is looking for an experienced С++ Developer / Game Client Developer to join it.
World of Tanks Blitz is a mobile free-to-play MMO action game based on mid-20th century armored vehicle combat. Its well-thought-out game mechanics, modern graphics and realistic physics combined with easy controls offer a new format of mobile team battles.
What will you do?
- Support the existing functionality of the Blitz client
- Develop the client’s functionality by:
- Designing and developing the architecture,
- Providing profiling and optimization (memory, performance, etc.),
- Developing the functionality at the intersection of game logic, low-level engine, and external solutions
What are we looking for?
- Proven knowledge of C++ and 3+ years’ commercial development experience
- Knowledge of classic algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience within the games industry
- Experience profiling and optimizing applications
Though this role is located in Moscow, Russian Federation, we welcome specialists from other cities/regions. Wargaming is an international company that seeks talented people from across the globe and provides full support in terms of relocation and adapting to a new city.
About Wargaming Mobile
Wargaming Mobile is a division of Wargaming focused on mobile game development and publishing. The unit functions as a proving ground for innovative and outstanding mobile projects, which include both internally developed games and those created by external studios .
Wargaming Mobile’s mission is to bring new and innovative, quality gaming experiences to mobile devices that millions of players can enjoy. Currently, Wargaming Mobile’s portfolio includes World of Tanks Blitz and World of Warships Blitz.