Game Capture Artist
London, London, United Kingdom
18 days ago
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last. In 2018 & 2019, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
We’re looking for a Game Capture Artist who will be responsible for capturing gameplay footage for weekly ads, trailers, and stills. They will have a good eye for shot composition and will be as comfortable with a touch screen as they are with a game controller. An understanding of audio and video formats is essential, alongside strong attention to detail, workflow efficiency, and a tenacious attitude towards getting the perfect shots. The artist will strive to optimize the capture pipeline and will set the standard for video capture throughout the organization.
- Capture gameplay and cinematic content (video and static) for use in weekly video/display ads, trailers, and social media content
- Manage capture requests from teams across multiple projects and offer creative input where possible
- Organize and maintain a footage library for a global team
- Work to improve the capture process and provide a reliable source of high-quality content
- Game development experience, mobile QA lead experience a huge plus
- Knowledge of Unity software
- Thorough understanding of industry-standard video/image formats
- Understanding of and interest in best practices (color, composition) for the production of commercial art (motion/static)
- Experience with Adobe CC: Premiere, After Effects, Media Encoder, Photoshop
- Some basic scripting knowledge would be beneficial (C#, Lua, Python)
What do we give you?
- Competitive and comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible core hours
- Fun, passionate and creative workplace
- Casual, friendly atmosphere with regular studio-wide social functions
- Challenging and rewarding work pushing forward the boundaries of mobile games technology