Game Artist II
13 days ago
Job Posting TitleGame Artist II
SummaryWe are looking for a highly proficient, remote 2D digital artist to assist on our new genre-bending social casino app being built in
Unity in partnership with external developers. This is a committed team member who contributes to key game art assets while
working to support Art Leads managing external teams to ensure a cohesive and highly polished game experience.
- Illustrate finished game world objects suited for hand-off to animators or tech art for implementation.
- Paintovers of varied game world objects to ensure quality and cohesion across partner teams.
- Assist Lead Artists in new live ops and features being generated in-house.
- Generate pre-production assets like mood-boards and concepts under the guidance of Lead Artists.
- Assist User Interface team by illustrating needed UI elements like icons.
- Demonstrated mastery of illustration as it applies to concepting, high fidelity rendering, materials, and lighting.
- Highly proficient in Photoshop and file structure best practices.
- Experienced working with and providing constructive feedback to others.
- Creative, collaborative, and a clear communicator.
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to adapt to new challenges.
- Demonstrated skill in working in a range of illustration styles.
- Familiar with the mobile games market and current design trends.
- 3D experience is a plus.
- 2+ years of game development experience demonstrated in a comprehensive online portfolio
About Big Fish
Celebrating 20 years delighting players worldwide, Big Fish Games is a mobile games category leader in Casual & Social Casino.
Big Fish operates an extensive portfolio of popular games across genres, including EverMerge, Cooking Craze, Gummy Drop, Big Fish Casino, Jackpot Magic Slots, and Fairway Solitaire. Our core values: All about the player, Talent Unleashed, Collective Brilliance and Good Business, Good Citizen.
Why Big Fish?
At Big Fish Games, we make the best games, the best possible way. We show up every day to enchant and delight our players and contribute to building a great company. We think big because that’s what our players demand.
B ig Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Time TypeFull time
CompanyBig Fish Games
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.