16 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced that it will invest $200M in blockchain gaming studios, to lead the transformation of mobile gaming.
Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
This is an opportunity to bring your ideas to life, to create your games, in an enjoyable working environment among gaming lovers. Your games will be published & supported by Voodoo, the worldwide leader in this field.
You will get the chance to join a newly created small studio, a studio focusing on creating and testing new games prototypes to be published by Voodoo! You will have autonomy, a strong impact on the ideation, and a unique opportunity to reach hundreds of millions of players. You will take an innovative approach to gameplay ideas/features and give them their own spin.
With this role, you will be core to the company by contributing daily to important decisions with a multidisciplinary team of passionate and talented people. Flesh out the details of a game's design, oversee its testing, and revise the game in response to player feedback. Thanks to your creativity and your teamwork, let’s entertain millions of people with your hit games.
The studio is not only looking for bright people but for nice people to work with, people who bring their own ideas, who sometimes disagree, and are always willing to compromise to move forward. You will be listened to.
- Create intuitive mobile games
- Ability to deconstruct and analyze mobile games mechanics
- Work on all aspects of the game (game interface, mockups, icons, optimized assets, and animations)
- Be able to bring new game ideas and features
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a Game Artist
- A track record working on mobile games
- Passionate about hyper-casual mobile games
- Passionate about finding trends, gameplay, and game mechanics
- Excellent skills in creative clouds: photoshop, illustrator, after effects
- Experience in 3D software such as Maya or Blender
- Knowledge of Unity Engine
- Able to work quickly and efficiently and you are a reliable teammate
- You speak and write English
Benefits: competitive package
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.