This job might no longer be available.
Game Art Internship - Spring 2021
13 days ago
We are looking for a Game Art Intern who wants to be a part of creating the very best bite sized entertainment for mobile and social platforms and millions of users.
Your role within our Kingdom
If you want to create amazing user experiences and entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go, then this is the right internship for you. You will work closely with the product owner, game designer and the game developers and will be part of a highly experienced and successful team, so you should be a talented artist and a great teammate to be a match.
Skills to create thrills
- Skills in illustration, animation and user interface design
- A consistent track record of creating appealing characters and environments
- Concept art skills with a good eye for composition and colour
- Understanding of quality and when to polish
- Comfortable using the Adobe CS package
- A degree (or are pursuing a degree) in Game Art or equivalent
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
King in Malmö
Opposite the central station at Bruksgatan, and just around the corner from Stortorget, our studio is right in the middle of Malmö’s cultural heart. Inside, you’ll find a terrace screaming for summer BBQs. Outside, you’ll find everything from breathtaking seascapes to underground art galleries. And with Denmark within driving distance, you can even visit The Little Mermaid whenever you like.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.