This job might no longer be available.
Game Analytics Director, Production
10 days ago
As Game Analytics Director, you will be responsible for defining the long-term strategy for Analytics and executing on that vision, developing and leading a team of high-performing data analysts that deliver data-driven insights and recommendations for the Production Department. You will collaborate with other job families in Production, as a trusted analytics partner, with the common objective of offering the best player experience.
Your main mission:
- Lead the definition and implementation of quantitative and qualitative metrics and KPIs
- Define data roadmap and strategy in collaboration with various cross-functional teams
- Partner with other teams (BI, infrastructure etc.) team to deliver on that roadmap and to optimize the analytics infrastructure
- Consolidate, develop and manage the team of Game Analysts
- Research, design, implement and validate models and algorithms to analyze diverse sources of data and enable critical business decisions
- Conceptualize, create and maintain performance dashboards to monitor KPIs for acquisition, retention and monetization of players
- Perform analyses to identify trends in player behavior and measure impact of content release on player activity and monetization
- Develop and maintain predictive models to forecast player engagement and retention across Ubisoft game portfolio
What you’ll bring as experience:
- Strong leadership and execution skills
- Track record of building and managing high-performing teams and ability to deliver short-term wins while building towards larger strategic vision
- Solid experience in quantitative analysis roles
- Demonstrated experience applying data science methodologies to real world problems
- Expertise in analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets with a variety of tools
- Knowledge of SQL, familiarity with at least one scripting language (R, Python etc.)
What you’ll bring as a colleague:
- Excellent communication skills, capable to present findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Good teamwork abilities
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Ubisoft Romania is defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games.
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, highlighting your experience, education and skills.
At Ubisoft Bucharest, we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on projects that shape the entertainment industry. From Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and many others – join us in creating the next big titles in gaming.