This job might no longer be available.
Game Analyst (World of Tanks Blitz)
5 months ago
Wargaming is looking for a Game Analyst to join the MS-1 Studio analytics team and work on World of Tanks Blitz, as well as new mobile projects of the studio.
World of Tanks Blitz
World of Tanks Blitz is one of the most ambitious and successful PvP products on the mobile games market. It has unique graphics and physics, a game world with diverse content and gameplay, an audience of millions, a great number of awards and nominations, and high positions in the top game charts. All of this will allow you to gain unrivaled experience in the field of data analysis.
The audience of our game generates gigabytes of game logs every day, which are processed and analyzed by the analytics team. The key objective of our team is to transform raw data into ready-made answers and solutions, which help make our business more successful and our players happier.
What will you do?
- Convert questions from the development and operations teams into database queries
- Analyze game logs and convert them into short and informative analytical notes
- Analyze the impact of external (competitors' activities, release of new products, local and global economic events) and internal (introduction of new game mechanics, changes in the existing game balance, in-game specials) factors on the key product metrics.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years experience working as a Data/Product Analyst
- Advanced SQL knowledge, as well as the ability to optimize database queries and write analytical queries
- Experience in the organization of telemetry collection: design and technical specifications
- Basic knowledge of statistics and theory of probability
- Knowledge of formulas and the ability to calculate KPIs for a mobile game product
- The ability to present the results of analytical investigations
- An understanding of data visualization principles, and the ability to plot clear and informative graphs/diagrams.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience processing and analyzing data using Python or R
- Basic knowledge of marketing analytics.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!