Game Analyst [Live Operations]
Malmö Skåne County se
7 days ago
As a Game Analyst at Massive, you'll play a significant role in developing and enhancing the gaming experience for millions of players.
You'll be part of our Live Operations team, providing insights on game features to improve engagement and enjoyment of games like Tom Clancy's The Division 2 and our new Avatar project. You'll work collaboratively with a team of Analysts and Data Scientists to support multi-functional stakeholders including Product Managers, Game Designers, Studio Execs, Brand, Marketing, and Finance teams within our studio and Co-Development Ubisoft studios around the world.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager/cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Analyzing data to provide clear reports about engagement, behavior, acquisition, monetization, and retention.
- Creating, managing, and maintaining dashboards for different stakeholder needs.
- Designing telemetry events for new game features and new requirements.
- Supporting decisions by providing standard and event-specific reports to help the team understand player behavior.
- Building and maintenance of the data warehouses in cooperation with BI development.
- Supporting operations and developers with insights based on telemetry data.
You as a person
As a quality-focused, driven analyst you thrive when you get the chance to apply your structured analysis to real-world questions with a wide reach and impact. You enjoy challenges, are used to prioritizing, and can clearly explain your choices. You can vary your communication style when sharing analytical findings to match the intended audience. You like challenging the status-quo and pushing for quality. As we're a highly collaborative bunch, your knowledge and understanding of your colleagues' skill-sets will also help both you and them to drive projects forward.
In addition to the above, we're also in need of the following skills and experience:
- Several years of proven work experience in Data (Game) Analytics. Ideally, with more than 4-years experience;
- A relevant degree (e.g. data, computer science, game development) or the equivalent work experience;
- Expert querying ability using large disparate data-set;
- Working knowledge with SQL (database extraction experience is a plus);
- Excellent visualization skills and ability to present to non-technical audiences;
- Experience in Data Presentation Tools like Tableau is beneficial;
- Passion for gaming, preferably with games like The Division
Good to know
We aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible in game development, and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us, we might ask you to complete a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. Meanwhile, please check-out the videos posted below, to gain greater insight into life at Massive.
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are more than 650 people from 45+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.