Game Analyst Assistant Trainee
Shanghai Shanghai cn
7 days ago
- Assist Brand analyst in market & competitors watch under the brand team. Output basic related reports.
- Day-to-day market & competitor watch. Recording valuable information that may be useful for potential researches.
- Connecting with Ubisoft China brand Team and the Publishing Team, to assist in research plans of related needs and requests.
- Assist in building and filling the product-rating database/lab of game title/IP/brand.- 在品牌团队下负责协助市场和竞品的观察，以及相关的报告输出- 日常观察国内游戏市场和玩家动态，记录有价值的信息并用于潜在的研究报告中- 对接育碧中国的品牌和发行团队，协助制定相关需求的报告计划- 协助建设与填充对内的IP/产品/品牌的评定资料库
- College students only. There are no strict restrictions on majors, but marketing or business major is preferred.
- A passion and knowledge for games, previous experience in gaming industry is preferred. Some knowledge of Ubisoft’s brands and games is a plus.
- Familiar with console, PC and mobile game products, and have a general understanding of various game IPs and brands
- Native Chinese and fluent English speaking and writing skills.
- Creative, dynamic and organized, with high developed work enthusiasm, observation and team spirit.- 在校大学生，对专业无严格限制，但市场和商业专业更佳- 热爱并了解游戏行业,有游戏行业经验者优先，熟知育碧品牌及产品更佳；- 熟悉主机,PC和手机游戏产品，并对各类游戏IP和品牌有大致的了解- 以中文为母语，同时具备优秀的英文沟通能力, 具备良好的表述能力；- 富有创造力和敏锐的观察能力，具有良好的工作积极性和团队精神。
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com