21 days ago
Job Title:GTM Analyst
Title: GTM Analyst / Associate Analyst
Department: Finance & Analytics GTM Analytics
Location: Wardour St, London, UK
Activision Blizzard EMEA is seeking a Go-to-Market Analyst/ Associate Analyst to hit the ground running, taking on a dynamic role supporting the EMEA Go-to-Market Analytics team. The Analyst will be a key member of the team in building a data-informed culture that generates value for the business and will be reporting directly into the GTM Analytics Director.
Candidates will need to be disciplined thinkers and capable of working across organisational boundaries. Candidates will need outstanding skills, attention to detail and accuracy. Must be pro-active, very adaptable and results driven. You will be a team player who must be able to work under pressure, using own initiative and motivation to meet deadlines and set priorities without close supervision, above all a “can – do “attitude
- Drive in-depth strategic projects based on ad-hoc analyses, including statistical modelling using data from internal and external sources; for a wide range of business lines across Business Units and Cross-functional teams
- Generate comprehensive and detailed reports to drive strategic decision-making across the business
- Communicate results and key insights across diverse key stakeholders
- Provide input on product development, data collection, and general business strategy
- Experience in relational databases software required (e.g. SQL and/or Google Big Query)
- Experience in mathematical and statistical programming required (e.g. R and/or Python)
- Strength in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required, VBA a plus
- Experience in BI/Visual Analytics tools a plus (e.g. Tableau)
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing data and reporting systems
- Demonstrated proficiency in campaign analytics and ROI measurement
- Assist in completing established business analytics projects including: trend analysis, forecasting, modelling and performance tracking for program categories and overall department performance
- Possess strong technical and analytical skills
- Possess excellent reasoning, problem-solving skills, and creative plus critical thinking
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills and particular expertise in designing effective charts, graphs and tables
- Display strong initiative, self-motivation, and self-starter mentality
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with colleagues across multiple business areas
- Capable of managing and prioritizing a variety of unexpected tasks while continuing to successfully conduct day-to-day operations without interruption
- Master’s Degree completed, preferably in finance, economics, marketing, statistics, information systems, computer science, or a related field.
Activision Blizzard, Inc is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.