This job might no longer be available.
17 days ago
- Performing general accounting and reporting tasks, including processing journal entries, calculation of accruals, posting and process allocations
- Preparing financial statements in accordance with international financial reporting standards
- Management of month close process of accounting books, ensuring the books are closed on time and in good quality
- Performing inventory accounting by recording, adjusting inventory movements and processing stock-takes results
- Cooperation and communication with external institutions, auditors and internal clients
- Ensuring completeness and correctness of data in accounting / financial system during month end process
- Measurement of effectiveness and optimization of accounting processes
- Reporting of financial results in relevant systems
- Balance sheet reconciliation - analysis and review of the balance sheet items
- Verifying the correctness and completeness of data, reports and statements along with the analysis of deviations
- Preparing monthly / annual / quarterly reports and other documents required by the management team
- Perform accounting analyses and reporting to support decision-making purposes.
- Maintenance and enhancement of ERP structure, in line with the business needs
- Maintaining fixed assets accounting
- Payroll posting and reconciliation Reporting and implementing process improvements, Preparing reports and analysis
- Assuring process compliance with corporate policies and regulatory guidelines
- Min 3 years of professional experience in the area of accounting / bookkeeping of General Ledger
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting, Charted Accountant qualifications a strong plus
- Good understanding of General Ledger processes
- Experience with BlackLine or similar tools will be an adventage
- Practical knowledge of IFRS
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of accounting systems (SAP, Oracle etc.)Interpret data, order and assess its value and then present the findings to the relevant stakeholders Good knowledge of MS Office
- Methodical approach to work with a strong focus on accuracy, attention to details, consistency and quality
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer/client facing skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; can clearly explain and present problems and issues to others and contribute to their resolution
- Ability to work in a team
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
The Company Technicolor Creative Studios (TCS) is a creative technology company driven by one purpose: The realisation of ambitious and extraordinary ideas. We inspire creative companies across the world to produce their most iconic work. Our award-winning teams of artists and technologists’ partner with the creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, brand experience and advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences everywhere.
You will be supported by professionals from our Global Business Services (GBS) teams, who are responsible for the execution of our end-to-end transactional processes. The role interacts with colleagues across European, Asian, and North American territories. Therefore, flexibility is required as the role will often require calls outside of normal working hours.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.