***Grace Hopper Celebration Attendees ONLY, other applicants will not be reviewed.
All other applicants, please check our careers page in October for our standard Internship job postings and apply then***
Console Engineering Intern
Moonshot Games is a new studio based in Irvine, California. We love games and believe in their unique superpower to create personal, unforgettable stories that bring friends and the community closer together. We are building a culture of shared ownership where everyone gets a chance to weigh in and help set direction for the game. Our studio is in its early days, which means there’s tons of opportunity to have a big impact on what we are making as well as in the overall direction of the company. Most importantly, we know our games will be at their best when a variety of voices, identities and perspectives go into their creation, so come join us!
As a Console Engineering Intern you will help to create infrastructure and features to support the game running on consoles, as well as PC.
What you'll do
- Work with various disciplines to implement console-related features
- Diagnose and solve console-specific issues
- Profile performance of the game on consoles and implement improvements
What you bring to the table
- Familiarity with C++ and object-oriented programming
Bonus if you have it
- Basic familiarity with the Unreal Editor
- Experience profiling native applications and improving performance
- Cover Letter
- Github or code samples
To be considered for a Dreamhaven internship you must be:
- Currently enrolled in a college or university, pursuing a degree
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Able to work full-time for 12 weeks
- Able to relocate to Orange County to work on-site
Moonshot is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.
Dreamhaven Candidate Privacy Notice