Fullstack developer (Technology Group)
1 month ago
You will be an important actor that is part of the big Technology Group (TG) family. The TG is a group of developers that collaborate by offering tools, middleware’s and online solutions to the different game productions created by Ubisoft all around the world.
As a developer, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team that develops web tools and services that aim to help the video game production teams. These services help those teams to optimize their productivity by facilitating the management and operationalization of the machine infrastructure which is made available to them at Ubisoft (game consoles, PCs, Cloud machines, Kubernetes).
The programmer will have the chance to develop an extraordinary expertise thanks to the variety of the technologies being used and the space that will be given to innovate.
- Ensure the analysis, design, and development of a specialized tool in collaboration with the members of a multidisciplinary team using an agile development methodology.
- Develop the functionalities related to the “Frontend UI” and the “Backend” of the tool.
- Meet the needs of the production teams by ensuring that the tools and systems developed are stable and functional.
- Analyze and fix the “bugs” identified by the quality control team.
- Ensure the quality of the delivered features by setting up automated tests.
- Perform any other related tasks.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the feild.
- Experience in web development (Frontend and Backend).
- Knowledge of the C# language (an asset).
- Knowledge of VueJS Framework.
- Knowledge of Django Framework.
- Knowledge of Docker technologies and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of Helm, Elasticsearch, Prometheus, Ansible technologies.
- Experience in Windows and Linux environment.
- General knowledge of databases including Microsoft SQL Server.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts.
- Knowledge of Git, GitLabCI (an asset).
- Knowledge of Openstack Cloud platform, AWS (an asset).
- Knowledge of Behave, Godog, SpecFlow test frameworks (an asset).
- Interest in technology.
- Passion, resourcefulness, and creativity.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change.
- Sense of initiative.
- Sense of detail.
- Ability to work in a team.
What to send our way:
- Your CV highlighting your education, your experiences, and your skills.
Have access to benefits that make a real difference in your day-to-day life :
- A hybrid and flexible work mode, 6 weeks of vacation in your first year, an enriched parental leave, a Ubi gym directly in our offices, a complete group insurance program, access to complete Dialogue telemedicine services, an RRSP with a contribution from Ubisoft, an advantageous bonus program, concrete measures to ensure the right to disconnect, the option of working part-time and much more. Click here for all the details.
- Joining a team of 21,000 Ubisoft employees working across more than 40 locations around the world, are boundby a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come;
- Working for an equal opportunity employer who believes that diversity of backgrounds and perspectives is essential to creating worlds where gamers and their teams can thrive and express themselves. It's about taking on exciting challenges, being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology and being part of the future of entertainment.
*Please note that the response time and analysis of applications will be longer from December 20, 2021 to January 17, 2022 due to the holidays. Please be assured that your application will be considered and that a member of the recruitment team will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you and happy holidays.
With a team of more than 500 talented, innovative, and passionate creators, Ubisoft Quebec keeps on growing and continues its ascension. Founded in 2005, the studio has been involved in several key Ubisoft franchises over the years, developing cutting-edge expertise in major AAA game development. Involved in the Assassin's Creed franchise since 2010, the Quebec team recently assumed the leadership of Assassin's Creed Odyssey and they have just finished working on a brand new game, Immortals Fenyx Rising.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.