Fullstack Infrastructure Engineer - Creative Play
11 days ago
As a Infrastructure Engineer in the Machine Learning team at Embark you will be an enabler, working with crucial building blocks for current and future state of the art games.
You will work with backend systems for Embark’s upcoming games; participating in the whole tech stack, from databases and backend services, up to frontend applications and game engine integrations. Your focus will be to help build and integrate various machine learning services into our games.
In this role, you would be responsible for development and maintenance of our machine learning infrastructure, from frontend to backend and everything in between. This includes productization of machine learning services, as well as designing workflows and pipelines with our researchers and engineers to power our ongoing development.
Example of responsibilities
- Develop machine learning infrastructure which will power the future of gaming
- Own and develop integral parts of our machine learning platform
- Interact between teams and domains to ensure product alignment
We would love if you have
- A creative and curious mind
- A solid experience with cloud infrastructure, and build and deployment tools such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Extended experience of developing and deploying frontend and backend services
- Machine learning experience is a plus but not required
- Professional English communication skills
At Embark we offer competitive salaries, a generous profit-sharing program, and much more, but most of all we invite you to take part of a journey into the unknown, to build creative, surprising and beautiful experiences together.
We welcome people from all backgrounds and are looking forward to reading more about you (in English)!
If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, feel free to apply to us via our "Open Application."
Psst! Have you seen the Rust Backend Engineer opening? Similar, but yet years apart.