Fullstack Engineer, Product Operations
13 days ago
The Unity Product Operations team is on a mission. We want to develop and maintain strategic tools, processes and reports that empower teams to make informed decisions at every stage in the development process. By ensuring that actionable product information and insights are readily available at all times, Product Operations enables a users first approach to product development, ultimately improving our ability to develop and release products and services that will delight our users.
We’re looking for a full-stack developer to help us achieve this mission. You will get the opportunity to develop, maintain and evolve new tools and workflows that will provide the entire Unity organization with the capability to capture, manage and distill insights about our products, solutions, our users, the market and our competitors.
By joining Product Operations, you have the opportunity to make a big impact and help ensure that we develop and deliver the right features to our millions of users around the world as effectively as possible.
- Develop new tools and workflows to improve the quality and availability of relevant product information across the entire organization
- Research and validate sources of relevant data, and propose solutions that enable us to surface and integrate that data in the product development process
- Own the development and maintenance of existing tools and data used by product management and product development teams
- Engage regularly with stakeholders and leaders to recommend and implement improvements to existing tools and workflows
- Knowledge of frontend frameworks (e.g. React, Webpack)
- Proficiency in DevOps (Kubernetes, GCP, Docker, NodeJS, etc)
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases, designing schemas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, customer oriented mindset
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time independently and efficiently
- Proficiency working with backend services and APIs (Go, Python, REST, etc)
- Experience from web services, games or related industries
- Passion for game development, real-time 3D visualization and Unity’s mission in that space
- Experience using Unity’s development platform
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.