Fullstack App Integrations and Automation Engineer (f/m/x)
7 days ago
As a Fullstack App Integrations and Automation Engineer (f/m/x), you are part of an interdisciplinary team consisting of designers, project managers and fellow developers. You are involved in all stages of our cross-platform game's lifecycle.
Within the Stillfront Group, we have become the technology leader in online strategy games, with the cross platform engine and infrastructure we developed also being used cross studio as a tech base.
You can expect a professional and international working environment covering great games and a wide scope of technologies:
In your daily work you can expect a professional environment utilizing a blend of proven and exciting technologies like GitHub, Jenkins, Fastlane, Docker, Nexus, Elasticsearch, Sentry, SonarQube, Sauce Labs, Firebase, and more.
- In the backend, our games share a self-built Java game engine, together with a LEMP stack, that we constantly extend and improve. Servers run on a distributed architecture in the Google Cloud
The frontend engine uses a modern HTML5 / WebGL / TypeScript / Vue.js stack, deployed to different kinds of platforms like desktop browser, Steam, iOS and Android
- You develop and maintain our various native apps to bring our web-based games to as many platforms as possible
- You integrate third-party libraries and services into the apps
- You extend the functionality of the web-based games with natively implemented features
- You work closely together with the backend and web app teams and are not shy to touch those areas yourself
- You create automated end-to-end tests to ensure the best possible user experience on a plethora of devices
- You bring 3+ years of experience with Java/Kotlin/Swift/PHP
- You have experience with payment and subscriptions
- You already worked on cross-platform apps
- You are able to setup build and deploy automation
- You can take responsibility for the credential management for our teams
- Ideally, you possess experience with hybrid app development frameworks like React Native
- You already published apps on app store
What we offer
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team
- Short decision-making processes and a professional work environment
- You take responsibility in a fast-growing company
- Attractive location in Downtown Hamburg
- Flexible remote work solutions
- Family-friendly working hours with a great work-life Balance
- Personal development support with internal and external training
- Regular team and company events and creative breaks
- Individual language courses German and English
- Subsidized public transportation ticket