This job might no longer be available.
FullStack Developer (.NET)
20 days ago
Your life at Ubi
You will be working as FullStack Developer, focusing on creating complex web application for internal use within the Communication & Collaboration area!
Your main mission
- Design and implement high quality software solutions used by Ubisoft employees worldwide
- Participate to the entire development cycle (analysis, design, estimation, development, testing and deployment)
- Propose ideas of improvement of the applications, procedures and technologies used.
- With the help of senior colleagues you will gradually get involved in major projects and develop your expertise in technical analysis and design, estimation, development and testing
The professional value you bring
- Deep understanding of WebAPIs, .Net Framework 4.5+, ASP.NET MVC C#, Entity Framework;
- Good knowledge of Angular / React frameworks
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of non-relational databases (mongo dB, neo4j GraphDB) – nice to have
- Knowledge of Node.js – nice to have
The personal value you bring
- Autonomy and innovative sense in your work
- Analytical skills and being accountable for his/her actions
- Strong capacity to communicate ideas and solutions to non-technical people
- A passion for being involved with/ use new technologies and standards to change
Ubisoft’s team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our colleagues from the IT department engineer and deliver reliable services & products for Ubisoft’s game development teams and for our player communities, as well as developing apps for internal, world-wide use.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.