This job might no longer be available.
Full-stack (React + Node.js) Developer
4 months ago
Wargaming is on the lookout for a Full-Stack (React + Node.js) Developer for its Business Analytics and Reporting team, which is a part of the Data Warehouse unit.
Your work will be centered around AI and data visualization. In particular, you will develop a new optimization solution for the internal Data Warehouse service to furnish analytical data to clients in an appealing fashion through new approaches to visualization.
This role gives you a great deal of creative license to drive many a development process from scratch and opt between various ways of implementing solutions.
What will you do?
- Develop front-end and back-end solutions for a variety of projects
- Design application architecture from scratch
- Write code that is easy to maintain
What are we looking for?
- Strong knowledge of JS (ES5/ES6)
- 2+years’ experience working with Node.js/Python
- 3+ years’ experience working with React.js/Redux
- Skilled in Webpack/Babel
- Versed in RESTFul API
- A good grasp of HTML5 and CSS
- Able to develop projects from scratch
What will help you stand out?
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services and CI/CD
- Experience working with version control systems (Git, SVN)
- A portfolio of projects
- Pre-intermediate or higher level of English
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!