Full Stack Web developer
7 days ago
Due to the current situation related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we will only prioritise the candidate currently based in a working location, being unable to provide the working visa. However we would like you to know that the reason for rejection may not be based on your ability.
An experienced full stack web developer to work together with web designers for the designing and developing, innovative design and layout of our web content
Creative Art Director, APAC
What you will do?
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Design/develop digital advertising materials: website, landing page, web portal widget and customization, html5 animated banners, newsletter, and social media assets
- Work closely with Creative Services, Global studios, and Product groups
- Be the point of contact between global web team and APAC team, provide constraint resolution
- Stay up to date with all Wargaming products’ new features and updates
What are we looking for?
- Understanding of web trends, standards, best practices, usability, and user experience
- Expertise and knowledge of web development and relevant tools
- Team player with a high level of self-organization and collaborative ability
- Good time management skill
- Github for version control
- Jira for project and issue management
- HTML5, CSS, jQuery for front-end and Vue, React and WordPress
- Python, Node.js, Java, PHP for backend development
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, multicultural environment
- Good command of English is required
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Tertiary education in Multimedia Design or relevant disciplines
- Good judgment in manipulating the formal elements of visual communication such as the contrast, scale, color, spacing and typography
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Russian would be an added advantage
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!