This job might no longer be available.
Full Stack Software Engineer | Ketchapp
7 months ago
The tools will be various and will allow the whole team to take advantage of the technology to bring more value and save a lot of time to work on more creative tasks. These tools will bring high value to the marketing team and will have a strong impact on the Ketchapp studio performances. We plan to automate many routines and build a wide range of tools which could lead to a powerful UA & Monetisation platform and App publishing dashboard.
- In the technical team of Ketchapp, an Ubisoft Mobile studio, you will help to build various tools used by the Production, publishing, and User Acquisition & Monetization team
- You will work closely with all these teams to evaluate their needs and validate technical specifications to expand our front end and back end architecture
- 2 years minimum in web development
- Experience with REST API integrations
- Strong sensibility to UI
- Code cleaning
- Good English level
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience interacting with any ad or social network API will be much appreciated, google, facebook APIs
- Experience with the design and development of single-page web applications
- Able to translate UI mockups into production-ready HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience building RESTful web services
- Have previously taken complete ownership of a feature or project.
- Previous startup experience
- Autonomous and proactive
- Desire to learn and grow
- Open to new approaches and sharing ideas
- Problem-solving and open-minded
- Sense of initiative, attention to details
- Working well in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken
- Updating job knowledge proactively
- Passion for making and playing games
- International AAA game projects
- Access to cutting-edge hardware
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Medical / Life insurance
- English / French courses
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kiev and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on all platforms, with the main expertize in PC. Ubisoft Kiev was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin's Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft’s world-known franchises.