This job might no longer be available.
Full Stack Programmer
4 months ago
We are looking for motivated and passionate Full Stack Programmer (junior to regular level) to join our team at Seriously (Helsinki office). As a Full Stack Programmer, you will be working on one of our exciting projects, to create, optimize and maintain the game's backend systems and dashboards. You’ll work closely with other server and client programmers, designers, producers and artists as part of the game team.
In addition to the skills and experience listed below, we are looking for a motivated self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running in an energetic start-up environment, where everybody pulls their weight, where every idea is valued, and where, if we get it right, we might just conquer the globe. Come join us!
- Designing, implementing and maintaining server and dashboard functionalities
- Debugging, profiling and optimising performance
- Ensuring that the game backends are efficient, secure and scale well
- Working with the game team, customer support and the tech team to create and maintain dashboard functionality
- Experience with implementing and maintaining backend and dashboard technology
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Experience working on a live mobile title is considered a plus
- Must have experience with Google App Engine, or similar
- Highly skilled and motivated with a passion for writing quality code
- Good teamwork and analytical problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, as it’s our working language
We kindly ask You to send your CV and cover letter to us as soon as possible as the position will be filled once a suitable candidate has been found.
About Seriously Digital Entertainment
We are building mobile games that become entertainment properties. We are passionate about great storytelling, unique characters, desperate conflict and unlikely heroes. We are inspired to build brands that can give back to the world.
We are in this because we are driven to make great games. We want to make games that keep you playing, in the blue glow of your phone until the small hours. Games that stay in the back of your head through the day and games that you want to fire up quickly for just one more round during your lunch break.