This job might no longer be available.
Full Stack Engineer - Identity/Social
Bellevue, WA United States of America
7 months ago
Epic Online is seeking a full stack engineer for the Identity & Social Team.
We are passionate about empowering developers to make great games, and helping players to safely and easily enjoy them.
Our team is building a platform that provides cross-platform services for game developers. We focus on two core sets of services: identity and social. Identity includes challenges around authentication, authorization, account management, and data management. Social encompasses complex problems related to social graphs and various interactions.
As a full stack member of our team, you will craft the web portal that exposes these services and allows for their ease of use by other development teams. These will all help to power our internal games (like Fortnite) and empower external development teams all over the world.
If this sounds exciting, we would love to talk.
- Passion for crafting secure, scalable, and highly available web applications
- Experience architecting and leading innovative, complex web projects
- Experience collaborating with a variety of strategic stakeholders to bring a product vision to life
- Functional programming knowhow
- Experience with cloud technologies (we use AWS)
- Understanding of relational and NoSQL databases
- Nice to have: Experience working with Java
- Nice to have: Experience working with client and server authentication and authorization
When applying, please provide your resume along with code samples, GitHub, or other relevant links. We’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!