This job might no longer be available.
Full Stack Engineer, Ads Team
1 year ago
Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach an audience of over 900M unique users every month across more than 300,000 mobile games and work with 90% of the top grossing iOS and Android game developers, globally. The Chartboost SDK is the highest-integrated independent mobile ad SDK and through Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, and other services, we empower developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
We are currently looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our Ads Team based in our Barcelona office.
What you’ll do:
As an Ads Team member, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing new features on:
- Our client-facing dashboard for creative management developed in React/Redux and Backbone
- The API that processes our creatives built in Python using Flask and currently transitioning into a Domain Driven Design architecture
This will be done by:
- Applying coding best practices (unit tests, pair programming, code reviews, coding standards, etc.) in order to keep a high-quality development process
- Deploying several times a day through our continuous integration process
- Receiving timely feedback from Product and Business teams that will let you know about the impact of your work and why it is important
How we work:
We apply Agile methodologies in our daily basis and we do it without dogmas grabbing influences from Scrum and Kanban. Currently, we do weekly sprints with clear goals that help us deliver value every single week. We also do weekly retrospectives as our way to keep improving the way we work.
Who you are:
Passionate . You take your work seriously, whether it’s sculpting beautiful and intuitive interfaces or crafting elegant and performant code. You can balance hitting deadlines with shipping quality products and care about things like unit tests and code reviews.
Curious . You stay on top of trends, explore emerging technologies, and treat every project as an opportunity to learn new things.
Friendly . You know that communication can make or break a project. You know how to give and receive constructive feedback. You can collaborate with product managers, QA engineers, UX designers, other engineers, and business folks.
Experience . You’ve faced some problems and either solved them or learned an important lesson. Either way, your bag of tricks has some depth and you have strong opinions about what works and what doesn’t (that you’re willing to reconsider in the face of new evidence).
- You have strong knowledge working with backend technologies like Python/Flask/Django (preferred), NodeJs/Express or PHP/Symfony
- You have experience working with unit testing frameworks either on frontend and backend sides
- Experience implementing and using monitoring tools in production (ES/Kibana, Sentry)
- Experience developing native and/or web mobile apps
- You are comfortable with DevOps/CI tools (travis, jenkins, etc.)
What we offer:
- Company sponsored daily lunch, healthy snacks, and coffee in our cool office in the centre of Barcelona - near subway and train stations
- Flexible schedule based on core hours and the possibility of working from home on Wednesdays
- Competitive salary with bonuses based on performance
- Stock options after 1 year of employment
- English/Spanish lessons and/or other investments in your professional development
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership (Gymforless)
- Transportation reimbursement
- Team building events
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciated the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be a part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.