Full Stack Developer
Bucharest Bucharest ro
8 days ago
Your main mission
The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join a team responsible for designing and developing tools and services for the Customer Support team.
You will work in a multinational Agile team and you will gain invaluable knowledge and expertise on both technical and business operational side.
What you’ll do
- 80% of the time: Develop new micro-services using new cloud technologies: .net core, AWS, SQL & No-SQL data stores
- 20% of the time: Maintain existing services built over the past 8+ years using a mix of new and legacy technologies: .net core & .net framework, REST Services, SOAP Services, WCF
- Participate in the entire development cycle: analysis, design, estimation, development, testing, deployment & live maintenance;
- Interact with the Product Manager, Scrum Master, Team Leader, Developers and Testers, in order to achieve project goals;
- Propose technical solutions;
- Communicate ideas, issues, status, and outcomes with the team and managers.
What you’ll bring as experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other related field or equivalent experience;
- 2+ year experience as a C# developer or other backend programming languages and/or willingness to learning C#;
- Knowledge of computer science, OOP, data structures, microservices, SQL.
What You'll Bring As a Colleague
- Results driven, focused on delivering quality work;
- Ability to work as part of team with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Enthusiasm for learning and easily adaptable to change;
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills;
- Strong command of English.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume , highlighting your experience, education and skills.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.