Full Stack Developer
21 days ago
As a Full-stack Developer, you will design, implement, and maintain web-based tools that help improve the efficiency of the production team. You possess practical frontend as well as backend experience. You enjoy solving problems and thrive in a transversal environment spanning the core technology teams on the project.
Reporting to the Lead Programmer, your main and routine tasks are to:
· Compile and understand IT development needs and assess their feasibility so as to best serve the production team
· Suggest improvements by designing and implementing new systems
· Collaborate with Technical Directors to enhance the production pipeline
· Support the production functions and systems: CI/CD and monitoring dashboards, web-based content creation and deployment pipelines.
· Determine and correct the tools bugs identified by people from other crafts and the tools testers (and eventually the quality control team)
· Document the work so as to transfer knowledge and enable users (from other crafts) to understand how to use the new systems and functions
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering or equivalent
· Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a full-stack role, developing web applications
· Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and DOM
· Experience with Web Components, TypeScript
· Experience with containerized environments (Docker, Kubernetes)
· Familiar with backend application development (Python, Java)
· Familiar with relational and non-relational databases (Postgres, MySQL, ElasticSearch, MongoDb)
· Familiar with modern development tools and best practices (IDEs, version control, unit testing, build tools, continuous integration and deployment, monitoring)
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Great team player
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.