This job might no longer be available.
15 days ago
Gameloft is looking for a skilled Full-Stack Developer in order to build customized web-based internal applications.
- Object-oriented development with PHP 7;
- Good knowledge of PHP frameworks (Symfony is preferred);
- Understanding of popular software design patterns;
- Relational databases knowledge, MySQL in particular;
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN;
- Very good communication skills and ability to integrate quickly in a team;
- Self motivated and resourceful person;
- Ability to work as a team player, with initiative and openness.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases, Redis in particular;
- Experience with the Big Data AWS Stack: S3, Athena, EMR, Aurora, RDS, Glue etc;
- Experience of implementing responsive web based designs.
- Development of new user interfaces, features and new applications using advanced technologies;
- Develop, maintain, support and improve complex intranet applications:
- Real-time reporting, ERP and CRM applications.
- Complex real-time interactive dashboards.
- Production tracking applications.
- Bug tracking applications.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Research and apply new technologies;
- Various custom applications for specific needs in support departments (Financial, Production, Game Evolution).
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Gameloft Lviv is a young Studio that continues to grow, establishing a full development pipeline for mobile games.