Full Stack Developer (Marketing Web Development)
22 days ago
We are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join our Marketing Web Development Team. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for improving and introducing new features for our internal/external web tools and websites. If you have a flexible mind and like to take on exciting and not always simple calls don’t hesitate and send us your application!
- Programming and maintaining websites, web applications and services.
- Ensuring top quality of implemented website designs and searching for ideas on how to make them stand out.
- Cooperating with other departments when working on services.
- Writing automated tests (functional, integration and unit tests).
- Manual testing of the created functionality.
- Writing technical documentation for the code created and the implemented functional.
- Participation in team meetings, job planning, standups, and technical meetings.
- Junior developers supporting.
- Min 3 years of experience as a Web Developer.
- Good knowledge of: OOP, DDD, Microservices architecture, REST, SOAP, SQLite, NoSQL, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, PHPUnit, Codeception, Jest / Mocha, Git, Composer, Npm, Docker, Privacy and security in web applications.
- Being a team player with a strong focus on the team’s goals.
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Positive and a can-do attitude.
- High level of responsibility.
- English at the communicative level (min B2).
Nice to have:
- CI/CD (GitLab CI), Jenkins, Vite, Gatsby, Next, Figma, Photoshop, Agile
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- Our studio library is stocked with around 1000 books and games for you to rent.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.