This job might no longer be available.
Full-Stack Developer (Java+Vue.js)
Minsk, City of Minsk, Belarus
5 months ago
Wargaming is looking to hire a Full-Stack Developer to help take our HR system up a notch. The system serves as a tool that boosts teams’ effectiveness (including goal setting, personnel resource state assessment, feedback provision).
What will you do?
- Independently develop front-end and back-end systems
- Engage in making architecture-related decisions
- Develop APIs
- Integrate the system with other corporate systems and solutions
- Ensure the system performance and availability
- Consult colleagues and the project owner on issues related to the system performance
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years’ experience dealing with Java (8, OpenJDK 11)
- Deep knowledge of Spring Framework (Spring 5, Spring 5 WebFlux), GraphQL, and RDBMS/SQL (PostgreSQL)
- Self-sufficiency and eagerness to work in a distributed team
- Intermediate or higher level of English (both verbal and written)
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!