This job might no longer be available.
1 month ago
Ubisoft Los Angeles is looking for a Full-Charge Accountant for his US and French entities. This position will primarily be responsible for all accounting transactions, handling monthly, quarterly, and annual closing. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, preparing financial statements, examining, and analyzing a company’s accounts and ensuring compliance with financial reporting and other standard accounting procedures. This role reports to the Director of Finance and Operations.
The successful candidate will be bilingual (English and French) and have very strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
As part of the Film and Television division, your job is to manage all accounting reviews. You are a true business partner inside the Ubisoft Film and Television team.
What you’ll do
- Perform routine clerical accounting duties, Manage all accounting transactions.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable. Verify vendor accounts.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements, Publish financial statements in time.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Preparing accounting close for UFT Paris (Interco-rebilling, cut off, etc.)
- Coding all accounting transactions (AP invoices, AR invoices, Employees expenses, etc.)
What you’ll bring
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Robust knowledge of MS Excel, appetence to discover new tools.
Ubisoft Los Angeles is a division of French global video game publisher and developer Ubisoft and was created to develop Ubisoft’s hit franchises for film and television under Ubisoft Motion Pictures. Ubisoft Motion Pictures was created in January 2011 to expand the audience of Ubisoft’s successful video game brands by bringing them to film, television, and Web series. In addition to the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon film, the studio is also partnering with New Regency on the upcoming films based on the Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell franchises, and had produced the Rabbids TV series, a collection of 78 seven-minute CGI episodes based on the insane stars of the video game franchise of the same name in partnership with France Televisions and Nickelodeon.
The Los Angeles base salary range for this position is $70,000-$90,000. The base pay offered may vary based on a candidate’s geographic region, qualifications, skills and experience among other factors. Compensation details reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, stock options, or benefits.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft Film & Television’s mission is to bring Ubisoft’s award-winning games into new areas of entertainment and to create original stories set in the world, culture, and community of gaming. The division has a slate of IP-based and original film and TV projects in various stages of development and production, including the films “Just Dance” (Screen Gems), the current series “Mythic Quest: Raven’s Banquet” (Apple TV+), “Rabbids Invasion” and “Captain LaserHawk (on Netflix) among others.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.