Frostbite: Senior Software Engineer in Rendering
Stockholm Stockholm County Sweden
3 days ago
We are looking for a Senior Rendering Engineer to join the Frostbite team!
Frostbite is EA’s state of the art multi-platform game development engine that empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming! We achieve this by developing leading-edge engine features and world class tools. Our talented team from across the globe is dedicated to building innovative technology and working closely with teams across EA to create amazing games.
You will be part of our talented rendering team, driving the technology forward that will power future titles and push the boundaries of visual quality in games.
- Develop and maintain high quality rendering systems for multiple AAA games
- Research, innovate and implement cutting edge real-time rendering techniques
- Collaborate across team and discipline boundaries to provide highly productive and effective art and content workflows
- Undertake performance profiling and optimization on multiple platforms
- Work closely with game team artists and art directors to create effective solutions
- Inspire and mentor less experienced members of the team
- BSc degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Extensive real-time computer graphics knowledge
- Expert C++, data-driven design, and architecture skills
- Expertise at profiling and optimization
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of one or more CPU and GPU architectures
- Console development experience
- C#/Tools development experience
- Team Lead/Management experience