This job might no longer be available.
Frontend Engineer with Angular
14 days ago
- Assisting the web development team with all aspects of website and application design.
- Assisting with the testing and maintenance of backend and front-end applications.
- Brainstorming new tech applications such as digital storage and mobile technology.
- Collaborating with developers to implement new web features. Keeping up-to-date with the latest technology and programming trends.
- Converting video, audio, written, and graphic components into compatible formats for the web.
- Using user feedback to identify and correct problems with an UI of the client's application.
- At least 3 years of experience with modern fontend-based framework (Angular/ReactJS/Vue.js)
- 1+ year Angular working experience.
- Good understanding and experience with strongly typed programming languages.
- Experience working with languages such as HTML, JS, JQuery, JSON, and Ajax.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming paradigm.
- Knowing of base web software design patterns
- English: B2.
Nice to have
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
- Familiarity with Webpack, npm, Typescript.
- Good REST and/or SOAP api knowledge.
- Experience in the gamedev industry.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- Numerous social activities and gatherings.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.