This job might no longer be available.
Frontend Developer (World of Tanks)
4 days ago
World of Tanks development team is looking for a Frontend Developer. As a Frontend Developer you will be focused on graphical interfaces and meta-gameplay part of features and modes for WoT PC. Your role will closely cooperate with UX designers and system designers to bring their vision into the game. To be successful, you’ll need to have a passion for the video game industry, previous video game industry experience isn’t essential, but a hunger to learn is.
What will you do?
• Compose graphical interfaces for core and meta-gameplay
• Prototype new UI solutions for versioned features and mechanics
• Involved closely with the UX and Gameplay departments to create great UI solutions
• Develop UI-logic
• keep in touch with the leading UI community over all the locations, involved in WoT development
Who are we looking for?
• Passion for the video game industry and hungry to learn
• Self-motivated and well organized
What additional skills will help you stand out?
• Python language knowledge
• Familiar with unit testing
• Experience with ActionScript 3.0
• Experience in the game development industry, and related technology
• Collaboration with cross-functional team and external teams on design and implementation of features.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.