9 days ago
Ubisoft is seeking a Front-End Developer to join our IT Department, and especially our Ecommerce team located in Montreal, for designing and developing web applications.
You will design and build e-commerce projects reaching millions of players across the globe. In this role, you’ll have a positive impact on millions of users, using your passion for building and optimizing web application with the sole goal of achieving a rich and fluid interaction with our gamers.
- Design, code and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structure;
- Employ a straightforward development process aiming at reusable, optimal, maintainable solutions that will enhance the platform’s quality;
- Work alongside the team and managers to define priorities, build project plans and estimations;
- Provide feedback in order to improve the system and its integrations in order to meet customers’ needs
- Identify and troubleshoot system deficiencies and recommends solutions;
- Communicate status to project manager showing progress against milestones, status, issues, risks and dependencies;
- Evaluate risks and impacts of decisions and changes;
- Create technical documentation;
- Adhere to the standards and best practices in department and company;
- Actively contributes to corporate knowledge base and maintains excellent knowledge on the domain activity.
- Familiar with responsive development and modern browser technologies and knowledge of a templating systems;
- Good analytical skills to build and debug complex systems in a multi-team environment with consumer facing products;
- Familiar with versioning systems like Git;
- Having good relationship and communication skills ;
- Easily adapts to changes, to new concepts and be eager to learn and share.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.