This job might no longer be available.
15 days ago
We are looking for a Front-end Engineer to join the Unity Wallet team. The team is responsible for making sure that the publishers get their money easily and on time, and that they can in the future use the earnings to purchase Unity products. We serve monthly thousands of game publishers from small to large in over 80 countries around the world.
The team itself is small and lean and works according to the agile practices - and we love software development. One could say we are software generalists. We work with React, modern functional Java and Kotlin. We work in pairs so that your code gets always reviewed and you never work alone.
If you want to work in a fun environment with a very talkative team, feel empowered and accounted for, learn new tech and how to make the best coffee with our state of the art coffee machine, you are more than welcomed to join our great team! Tea is ok too - we have a great collection of tea for brewing!
- Drive the frontend development in the Wallet team
- Offer mentorship, code reviews, and clear documentation for fellow engineers
- Work closely with UX designers, product managers and front-end developers across Unity for consistent user experience
- Build software through incremental small changes
- Make the team better by voicing out your opinions for example in the team retros
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Ensure high-quality delivery with unit and integration tests
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform or other cloud environments
- Experience with financial services
- Knowledge how to handle money in code
- Experience with relational databases
- Interest in contributing to backend with modern functional Java and Kotlin
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.