24 days ago
We are looking for a frontend developer to join our CloudLab team and work on our groundbreaking content authoring platform for the Cloud.
You will work closely with experienced Unity developers and researchers to help bring their runtime apps, content authoring tools and prototypes to the Cloud.
You will have the chance to design and implement a modern web frontend that will be used by thousands of game developers and artists, collaboratively, to help bring their vision to life!
What you’ll be doing
- Deliver a high-quality web client written in React and used by artists and game developers. You will use your skills as a software engineer to deliver software with top-notch quality, scalability and robustness.
- Be part of a team enabled by backend engineers, Unity developers, researchers and UX designers!
- Interact directly with end-users, product managers and UX designers to iterate on features and solve issues when they arise.
What we’re looking for
- Well versed in React, Server-Side rendering.
- Demonstrated ability to build robust and performant frontends for the web
- You are comfortable working in a research team iterating on cutting-edge prototypes.
- You enjoy and actively find opportunities to learn new things.
You might also have
- Experience with backend databases such as no-SQL databases, Redis, etc.
- Experience with end-to-end testing frameworks such as Cypress.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.