Montreal QC ca
10 days ago
Ubisoft is looking for a passionate senior front-end developer, who enjoys setting ambitious goals and taking complex challenges to join our IT Customer & Marketing Solutions team, part of our IT department, located in Montreal.
You will be developing tools, platforms and web projects for players’ support management. These tools are based on React.
- Participate in the design/analysis, coding, testing, integration, debugging and supporting of online applications that best answers clients’ needs;
- Understand technical and functional design requirements, propose alternative options to improve applications and to reduce effort or technical debt;
- Participate in the architecture and design specifications;
- Support the developed applications in all environments through interaction with Ops teams and CI/CD tools;
- Identifies and troubleshoots system deficiencies and recommends solutions;
- Create technical documentation that is quality driven in terms of deliverables;
- Evaluate risks and impacts of decisions and changes;
- Stay up to date on new technologies in the online services, game development and general web fields;
- Determine the potential value of new technologies that support business operations and devise strategies that foster best practices and knowledge sharing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a developer within web technologies;
- Minimum 1-year experience with React;
- Relevant experience with REST, Webpack, Redux, and Jest are a plus.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming;
- Agile Development approach;
- Continuous Integration/Deployment;
- Unit Testing, TDD is a plus.
- Always thinks and acts with clients’, end users satisfaction in mind;
- Problem solving skills, persevering, autonomous and takes initiative;
- Organization skills, capacity to multitask and perform on strict deadlines;
- Quality, services and result oriented;
- Easily adaptable to changes and proposals;
- English & French spoken and written.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.