This job might no longer be available.
3 days ago
Ubisoft is seeking a Front-End Developer to join our IT Department, and more specifically our Enterprise Business Solutions team to design and develop web applications.
As part of our team specialized in E-commerce and located in Montreal, you will design and build e-commerce projects reaching millions of players across the globe by creating new and performant interfaces on our international store and participate in Ubisoft offer visibility. In this role, you’ll have a positive impact on millions of users, using your passion for building and optimizing web application with the sole goal of achieving a rich and fluid interaction with our gamers.
- Design, code and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structuring it in a way that answers best clients’ needs;
- Create technical documentation and is quality driven in terms of deliverables;
- Support the testing process of developed features by providing all necessary details to the QA team;
- Follow the team and project guidelines, keep in mind the milestones set, raise warnings if deadlines are at risk;
- Seek opportunities proactively to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiency.
- Good experience/knowledge with React framework, with responsive development and in building complex layouts on modern browsers;
- Experience working on consumer facing products;
- Familiar with versioning systems like Git;
- Having a flexible mindset with good relationship and communication skills and proficient in English and French, written and spoken.
The offices are located at 405 Ogilvy, in front of Parc's metro station.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.