This job might no longer be available.
10 days ago
Ubisoft is seeking a Front-End developer, with a strong interest in back-end development, to join our IT Department, and more specifically our Customer and Marketing solutions team to design and develop web applications. C&MS creates solutions focused on delivering amazing experiences to the player and a higher quality of work / life balance for our internal partners. In our team, we are interested in technology, online communities, digital marketing and customer management.
We believe that being data-driven and leveraging technology innovations are keys to reach our goal through agile product teams.
If you want to join a worldwide multidisciplinary & passionate team of: Product Managers/Owners, Scrum Masters, Architects, Engineers, Business Analysts, Data Analysts, QA, and UX/UI professionals, working from 7 countries and coming from even more, here’s what the role is all about:
Reporting to a development team lead, you will collaborate with your teammates to build a wide range of products. Your main topics will be to develop: E-sports related products, internal transversal tools that target internal developers, Products to enable Ubisoft content indexation and search.
You will design and build solutions that will reach millions of players across the globe by creating new and performant products. In this role, you’ll have a positive impact on millions of users, using your passion for building and optimizing web application with the goal of creating a rich and fluid interaction with our gamers.
- Develop and maintain micro front-end, web applications and APIs targeting both internal and external clients;
- Identify and troubleshoot system deficiencies, thereafter, recommending solutions;
- Work closely with teammates to design, code, code reviews and test-plan reviews to help build robust applications and foster knowledge sharing;
- Work alongside talented individual working with a DevOps mindset to ensure the support of developed applications in all environments.
We are looking for someone that has a strong web programming experience mainly on front-end stack. Here are the main tech skills that we are seeking:
- You master the web ecosystem and you understand technologies like micro front-end, web sockets and web components;
- You have good problem solving & troubleshooting skills and you know how to use Chrome DevTools;
- You demonstrate expertise with React or a SPA framework (and you want to learn React);
- You have experience with NodeJs and Npm, and you know what is a source map, a package-lock.json and devDependencies;
- You have the ability to work as part of a team, mastering things like good communication & interpersonal skills in French and English written and spoken.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.