Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City vn
2 days ago
The Global Web Marketing team has an exciting opportunity for a Front-End Developer to join our team of developers; working on creating best-in-class web-based products supporting the company’s marketing efforts (consumer and corporate sites, customer care, forum, game sites, campaign sites and newsletters).
An Intermediate Front-End Developer works with web developers and back-end coder and is technically responsible for the overall quality, security and development of the online user experience. To this extent, proofreading skills and an all-around attention to detail is vital, in order to provide all target users a high-quality & efficient experience.
- Perform web and legacy system development, update and support.
- Must have strong knowledge of front-end web technologies.
- Good understanding of Web analytics and SEO techniques and how to implement them.
- Optimizes web applications to ensure they are rendered consistently and efficiently in a cross-browser environment
- Support the development team to boost website security and propose initiatives to deliver full website performance and optimization.
- Contribute to continuous improvement by suggesting improvement to user interface or new technologies.
- Analyzes customer requirements and defines front-end solutions while providing assistance to the team for any problem and technical roadblocks.
- Recommends new technologies and development strategies
- Coordinate roll-out of new applications
- Provides production support
- Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
1. You’re :
- Must display excellent leadership potential coupled with solid work ethic.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of basic project management methodology.
- Knowledge in Scrum and Kanban is a must
- Knowledge on any CMS (Content Management System) template will be plus
2. Qualifications and Experiences:
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- 3+ years developing front-end and user interface code for Web sites and mobile apps
- Familiarity with the latest mobile UI and UX design patterns
- Must have strong knowledge of the following technologies and languages:
+ Responsive Web Design
+ HTML5, Advanced HTML (Canvas, SVG)
+ CSS Pre-processors (SASS)
+ CSS Framework (Bootstrap)
+ CSS3 Animation
+ DOM Manipulation frameworks such as jQuery
+ JS frameworks (Angular, Node, React)
+ IDE such as PHP Storm or Sublime Text
+ Version control tools such as Git Bash and Tortoise SVN
+ Shell scripts and FTP/SFTP/SSH
+ JSON and REST APIs
Where will you be heading to?
- A world of more vivid colors, bolder landscapes, finest coastlines and most compelling history, you cannot find any place quite as enriching, enlivening and exotic on earth as Vietnam. We have cities where lives are both chaotic and captivating, yet never lose its traditional beauty: gracious and graceful destination offering endless generosity and the best food you could ever taste.
- In the heart of the southern part of Vietnam stands a bustling, dynamic and industrious city, Ho Chi Minh, the economic capital and the cultural trendsetter. Being embraced by both traditional and modern beauty, Ho Chi Minh is an ideal destination of interest regardless of your interest.
- Don’t want to get lost first step in the city, we’ve got you covered:
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.