This job might no longer be available.
8 days ago
Join the Creative Services team that is in charge of creating promotional material for Ludia's games and corporate materials. You'll be able to work with a wide variety of visuals from our licenses on various web media. The position will be part of the web branch of the team to contribute to the integration of newsletters and front-end development / maintenance of existing and future websites.
- Integrate mock-ups provided by the creative team of media such as promotional emails, WordPress sites and HTML/PHP pages to present the games;
- Ensures that the designs are integrated to accurately reflect the mock-up provided;
- Ensure that integrations adapt to the different types of browsers and mobile devices of newsletters and websites by following the principles of responsible design;
- Add, edit and maintain tracking codes (Google Analytics, Tag Manager);
- Be able to solve problems autonomously and/or search for solutions with the right person in the team;
- Work with other departments and production teams within Ludia in a professional, courteous and efficient manner in order to respond to their various requests;
- Be creative, curious, rigorous and precise;
- Ability to quickly grasp the needs;
- Taste for problem solving;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and deadlines;
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment in constant evolution;
- Positive attitude and ability to give and receive constructive criticism;
- Being a responsible and autonomous worker;
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
What we are looking for :
- Hold a diploma in multimedia integration or any other experience deemed relevant in web integration;
- Good knowledge of the Wordpress environment (Plug-in, MySQL database, FTP (Filezilla);
- Familiar with the specificities of email (client email, browsers, devices);
- An asset if knowledge of Mailchimp, Litmus;
- Good knowledge of the principles of "responsive design" and different browsers;
- An asset if knowledge of SEO best practices;
- Knowledge of Photoshop and prototyping software (Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel;
- Fluency in English and French, both written and spoken.
Even more interesting if you have :
- A taste for design;
- Experience in Marketing / Retail Sales;
- A professional experience in an environment related to video games;
- An interest in video games;
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you?
- Because we take great care of our Ludians!
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- 5@7 Fridays in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 14 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded «Canada’s best game maker» by Apple, and “Best Place to Work 2018” by gamesindustry.biz !