Front End Web Engineer
London, England, United Kingdom
8 days ago
We are looking for a Front End Web Engineer to join our Brand Experience team, a cross functional crew of product designers, engineers, artists and overall wonderful human-beings charged with creating the best end-to-end customer experience on the web. You will be working on developing scalable, responsive web applications that deliver amazing user experiences to audiences around the world. From architecture to frameworks, from magical UI to testing, this position requires someone who loves solving problems, working efficiently, and always puts the user experience first.
- Hands-on development of our premier web property, Magicleap.com as well as other high-profile customer facing web applications
- Collaborate closely with product designers and managers to bring features, designs and prototypes to life in production code
- Develop improved workflows to publish fresh content to a global web presence
- Participate in concept development and design ideation as part of a small team
- Create beautiful, high-performance interfaces for traditional screen based mediums as well as spatial web powered by our Helio web browser
- Contribute to overall site stability, including code reviews, writing unit and integration tests
- Ensure designs and UI elements are able to be gracefully localized across different languages and markets
- 3+ years experience with modern, component based frameworks like React, NextJS, VueJS, along with the ability to learn new web technologies
- Comfortable working with Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, InVision, Figma and other industry-standard design applications
- Experience with Three.JS, GSAP, Pixi.JS a big plus!
- A diverse portfolio of shipped work that demonstrates how you have used technology to create design solutions.
- A deep understanding of frontend web rendering processes and the ability to profile and optimize experiences to their fullest potential
- Experience in UX, interaction and visual design, concept generation, interaction models definition, user flows and design specs
- Interest in technology and curiosity around the future of computing and experience platforms
- BA/BS in Computer Science, HCI or equivalent practical experience