Front End Developer – for Online Solutions
Bucharest Bucharest ro
7 days ago
Your main mission
The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a Front End Developer to join a team responsible with designing and developing web applications exposed online to UBISOFT gamers.
As part of our experienced team located in Bucharest, you will have an active role on challenging projects like a global web authentication solution used by worldwide players to connect to UBISOFT online ecosystem. The development process includes challenges related to security, performance and scalability.
You will be working in a fast paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise all along the way.
What you’ll do
- Provide analysis and front end development with React or other web technologies;
- Work with Project Managers to build project plans and estimations;
- Deliver on time and with good quality;
- Propose ideas to improve the applications, procedures and technologies used.
What you’ll bring as experience
- Good IT background and knowledge of programing fundaments;
- Relevant experience as a Front End web developer (integrating REST apis);
- Knowledge of TypeScript and at least one of React, Vue, Angular;
- Experience with various web dev tools (webpack, gulp, npm, etc);
- Server side development experience (.net, node) is a plus;
- Good level of English.
What you'll bring as a colleague
- Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team;
- Autonomous and self-motivated;
- Enthusiasm for learning new and emergent technologies;
- Analytical skills, attention to details;
- Ability to understand user needs.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume , highlighting your experience, education and skills.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.