This job might no longer be available.
Front-End Developer - Ubisoft connect
5 days ago
We are looking for an experienced front-end developer to join our Ubisoft Connect team in Ubisoft Barcelona PC/Console studio. As part of the team, you will develop, design and deploy features in different parts of our player-facing client applications as well as other products in the ecosystem. You will join a multi-disciplinary team where everyone is willing to expand their knowledge and encouraged to continue learning new things.
- Design, code and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structuring
- Define and implement technical solutions that answer best clients’ needs
- Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans and manage time effectively
- Work with Project Managers to build project plans and estimations
- Propose ideas of improvement of the applications, procedures and technologies used
- Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies
- Collaborate with other development teams to build reusable, shared code and libraries for future use
- Work with our operation teams to deploy and support applications
- Knowledge of development aiding tools (Babel, JSLint, Webpack, npm, Jest, Gitlab CI, git)
- Experience working on high visibility, complex web sites
- Ability to work with agile methodology
- Good command of English
Nice to have
- Extensive experience in performance optimization
- Experience with other UI frameworks
- Knowledge of back-end development
Few words about Ubisoft Barcelona studio:
The studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! I bet that you know Barcelona for sure! Either for its amazing architecture, monuments and parks, famous nightlife with bars, restaurants and clubs, super weather and beaches, popular sport culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different food, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-mind and dynamic people. Exciting no?
As employee as much as citizen, we encourage you to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture for our talented team to produce the best AAA games in the videogames industry. We also encourage all our employees to invest time in playing any type of games, and if it’s together, even better!
In Barcelona studio, everyone feels like at home!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to have you!
List of benefits:
- Monthly Restaurant tickets
- Preferential price for medical insurance
- Sports / activities deal
- Access to transport tax deductions
- Free access to all Ubisoft games (PC)
- Discount for Ubisoft console games
- Fresh fruits / drinks
- Monday Morning Breakfast
- Friday afternoon free
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- Assistance for opening Bank account
- Assistance for house contract/ documentation review
- Assistance for local registration (NIE, SSN, Tax)
Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft’s international network of production studios, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate and talented people.
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®”, “Assassin’s Creed®” , “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” or “Star Trek™: Bridge Crew” on VR…
The team is currently working on the “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” Live Game, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Assassin's Creed and Tom Clancy's The Division 2.