French localization specialist
11 days ago
The Gearbox Entertainment Company is an award-winning creator and distributor of entertainment for people around the world. Gearbox Entertainment develops and publishes products through its subsidiaries, Gearbox Software and Gearbox Publishing. Gearbox Entertainment has become widely known for successful game franchises including Brothers in Arms and Borderlands, as well as acquired properties Duke Nukem and Homeworld. Gearbox's ambition is to entertain the world and its key driving objectives include the pursuit of happiness for our talent, partners and customers, the prioritization of entertainment and creativity and a measured respect for profitability.
Gearbox Publishing was established with the goal of helping developers around the world bring their products to market while retaining their unique creative visions. The mission began with the critically acclaimed Homeworld Remastered Collection for PC and has since been followed by many partnerships that include tiny Build’s Hello Neighbor, System Era Softworks’ Astroneer, Compulsion Games’ We Happy Few, Hopoo’s Risk of Rain 2 and Counterplay Games’ PlayStation 5 launch title, Godfall. Gearbox Publishing remains committed to its mission to entertain the world and become the most developer-friendly publisher in the industry.
Gearbox Publishing Amsterdam is looking for a French Localization Specialist to join our EMEA localization team.
- Working closely with the Localization coordinators, you will localize games, game updates as well as marketing materials from English into French. Localization includes translation, proofreading and editing of texts as well as verifying translations in-game (Localization QA) in order to ensure a quality product and user experience.
- Localize games!
- By providing engaging stories
- And adding your personal touch to them
You are professional with
- French on a native level
- And are fluent in English
- You have a commitment to quality
- And like to work as part of a team
- You do not need to be a pro-gamer
- But you have a passion for games
Location and working hours
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- French localization specialist is a full-time hybrid position (40 hours per week), working from home and in our Amsterdam office.