Freelance Player Support Shift Lead (Simplified Chinese) - Internal Recruitment
8 days ago
This position is open to internal Freelance applicants worldwide, provided they can adhere to an APAC-friendly time zone and shift plan.
Shift Lead responsibilities include providing assistance to PS Agents and Team Leads within a project, troubleshooting technical issues PS Agents encounter prior to escalating to IT, as well as coaching new members of the team during their nesting period. Ultimately, you will ensure all aspects of your shift run smoothly and effectively.
- Review and monitor PS Agents' daily performance by checking their daily report and other available tools.
- Escalate more difficult tickets and complex questions to the client. Be a link between the client and the Keywords Player Support team.
- Monitor and react to volume changes within the various project queues. Adjust focus and priority accordingly to clients’ needs.
- Cascade project information to the PS Agents in a clear manner. Always ensuring they have the most up-to-date and valid information available.
- Run continuous audits on existing macros and knowledge bases.
- Handle mass responses when applicable.
- Complete daily PS Agent tasks, including tickets handling.
- Provide direction and feedback to PS Agents during shifts.
- Escalate last-minute absences and coverage issues to the Team Leader and Project Manager.
- Assist with training and coaching of new and existing team members.
- Assist PS Agents with their project-related inquiries.
- Perform QC activities and deliver resulting feedback to PS Agents, Team Leads and Project Managers.
- Troubleshoot technical issues.
- Ensure health and safety standards are followed for the assigned team.
- Foster and maintain a positive work environment - build engagement, resolve conflicts.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Native Simplified Chinese written and verbal communication skills. Strong English for internal communication purposes.
- Tenure at Keywords, minimum of 3 months.
- Able to calibrate with Tier 2 and Team Lead, set course of actions and highlight main drivers.
- Meeting the goals and KPIs of your current position within Player Support.
- No open disciplinary case.
- People / Project leadership experience will be an asset.
- Good time / project management skills (plan recurring work, pick the right priorities).
- Understanding quality (accuracy, correctness, empathy, balance with productivity); knowing what makes a good ticket.
- Leadership expertise - ability to interpret trends, spot hot issues, summarise, provide basic project suggestions.
- Leading by example and having conflict management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of advanced functionalities of CRM tools is an asset.
- Ability to read analytics and metric data. Advanced knowledge of Excel / Google Spreadsheet is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment. Flexibility, proactivity.