Freelance Community Ambassador Hearts of Iron
11 days ago
As a Hearts of Iron IV Community Ambassador, you work as a part-time freelancer to support the activation, moderation, and development of the community and audience for Hearts of Iron IV. You support the growth and engagement of a healthy and inclusive community by assisting in the execution of the community plan and supporting the management of relevant social media accounts and channels.
You are also responsible for measuring the success rate of the content and community activities you conduct, providing reporting on reach, engagement, community feedback, and sentiment to your community manager.
You report to the Community Manager of the brand and work closely with them in day-to-day operations. You are responsible for the brand media channels assigned to you (Twitter, Facebook, Discord, Paradox Forum, Reddit, or others).
You define your number of weekly working hours in agreement with your Community Manager, depending on the needs of the brand and activity in the community. This can vary along the lifecycle of a project. You are paid as a freelance worker, on the number of effective work hours reported, normally not exceeding 20 hours per week, at an hourly rate defined in your contract.
- Manage, grow, and cultivate a healthy community for Hearts of Iron IV.
- Manage and moderate the brand social media accounts assigned to you.
- Execute community activities assigned to you on relevant platforms.
- Prepare the text copies to be shared on social media platforms and beyond.
- Proficiency in English both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills and composure.
- Experience in community-focused projects, like moderating, administrating or leading thriving fan communities and initiatives.
- Understanding of essential Social Media channels: Twitter, Facebook & Discord.
- Basic knowledge of social media platforms.
- Experience managing social media accounts, as well as online communities on forums, Reddit, Discord and other platforms (content production, posting, moderation, etc.).
- Interest and experience with Hearts of Iron IV as a community and a game.
- Interest and experience for GSGs published by Paradox Interactive.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and other content editing tools is preferable.
- Scope: Hourly-paid, part-time freelance / contracting job
- Reports to: Community Manager
- Location: Remote work
If you think that this description matches you, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
At Paradox Interactive we celebrate difference and care deeply about diversity and inclusion. We therefore encourage you, no matter who you are, to apply for this job if you think you’d be a great addition to our team.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.